August 23, 2012

Perambulating

Its almost two years past since I first came to Sweden. A time to conclude my masters program with the handing in of the final project work on dietary fibre in wheat and rye bran.

A week ago, I handed in my first draft of the report to my supervisor. The result came back with a feeling experienced a long time ago- perambulation. Its just the first draft with the intro and methodology checked for errors, but the feeling is great now that I am that much closer to finalising the remainder of the report, namely, the results and discussion. However, I still have 15 HEC to conquer before I total it to 120 for graduation. At the minute, like many, I am looking out for avenues in research and others to pursue a career. Not having learnt the language is a small regret that seems to be growing steadily with time. But, applications are being sent in hope that something will click.

This means that there is going to be more blogs to come under this name.


No comments:

Post a Comment